I’m moving these next few weeks, which means it’s time to set up a new brewery. Share in the excitement! It’s easier than you might think to get started. In fact, it can be broken down it into 8 easy steps.
1) Get the needed equipment.
2) Get the needed ingredients.
3) Clean, clean, clean the heck out of everything.
4) Get down to brewing.
5) Put a little life into your beer. (then wait 2-3 weeks).
6) Clean, clean, clean the heck out of everything. Yes, again.
7) Bottle your beer (then wait 3-4 weeks).
I’ll be taking you through the process step by step. Look for future installments, and other hombrewing courses.
This week, Step 1 - Get the needed equipment